Our Adventure: Bacolod 2015



January last year I hopped on a plane for the very first time. We headed to Bacolod, also known as the City of Smiles — to attend a wedding. I was beyond excited (and nervous) as I will be seeing Philip's hometown and meeting his family/relatives.

Philip and I are going back to Bacolod in September as a side trip before we head to Iloilo for Philip's nephew's Christening and birthday. So I thought, why not share with you our first trip together.



Our first stop when we landed was to have lunch at Chicken House. I finally had a taste of an authentic chicken inasal, it was so delicious! Remembering it now makes me hungry. Haha! I wasn't able to take some photos because I was so hungry! Lol.

After lunch, we headed to Philip's home to rest and freshen up before we start roaming around the city. Philip's home is so cozy! Hehe! <3



Philip was, of course, my tour guide for the trip. We didn't have an itinerary because we were just there for the wedding. My only request was for me to try new coffee shops. Hehe! #coffeeislove 

During our free time, we went to the Public Plaza, San Sebastian Cathedral, SM, The Ruins, Kuppa Coffee and Tea Traders.



The Ruins is so beautiful! I highly recommend anyone who will visit Bacolod to add this to your itenirary. If you want to know more about the place, there's a guide available. We didn't avail it thought. :) 

We had to wake up early the next day to prepare for the wedding. 

That will be it for this post! I couldn't remember much about it anymore but, it was surely an awesome trip to start the year! I am very excited to visit Bacolod again! I hope to meet Philip's friends on our next trip and also, discover new coffee shops! :D 

2 comments

  1. Thank you for sharing your Bacolod experience. I really enjoy reading your blog. I am into buying this house in Bacolod so that I can enjoy everyday the beauty of the City.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bacolod is a place to visit! I like it to be my home! I think Suntrust Bacolod will make this dream come true.

    ReplyDelete